Sous Vide Raptor
1. Acquire raptor. Don’t ask how. Just do it. Get a time machine. That’s not our problem.
2. Season raptor with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a little Curry powder.
3. Heat Anova Precision Cooker to 129°F or 53.9°C for those of you above the border, which if that’s the the case you have already stopped reading.
4. Place raptor in a large Ziplock bag. (Prob bigger than they actually sell, but this is a fake recipe, and if you procured a raptor this should be no problem).
5. Sous Vide for 48 minutes for maximum tenderness.
6. Hire Klay Thompson to to incinerate a net with back-to-back-to-back 3 pointers and sear raptor over the open flame.And finally, Go Warriors!