We're proud to welcome an all-new Anova Precision Cooker to our family of products. It's faster, stronger, and more compact. It's the best pound-for-pound product we've created and it will be the future of sous vide. I'm super excited to see where our #anovafoodnerds take the all-new Anova Precision Cooker. Starting today, you can pre-order the all-new Anova Precision Cooker on our site. The first batch has left the factory and will start arriving to customers in September. If you pre-order today, you should expect to receive your product in 3-4 weeks.
HistoryIn 2014, we launched the first connected cooking product, the Anova Precision Cooker. When we launched, we felt like we were on to something big. Looking back, we had no idea the impact the device would have on the world of cooking. For example . . .
- The Anova Precision Cooker has been used more than 100 million times to create perfectly cooked food;
- It defined a new product category; and
- It started to bring consumer electronics and smart devices into the kitchen; as a result, it was the first cooking product carried by Apple.
Why we made itThe all-new Anova Precision Cooker has several advancements over the previous generation. It's more powerful, it's as durable as a tardigrade (I see you nerds), and small enough to fit in most oversized fanny packs.
It. Will. Not. Die.I can’t legally say that it will not die, but we did set out to create an extremely durable device. To that end, our internal project name was Honey Badger (The Anova team is a huge fan of most Mustelids, but in terms of toughness, we all agree–the honey badger stands alone). The all-new Anova Precision Cooker was steam tested for over 1,000 hours at 90° C and IPX7 rated. Dunk it in water or drop it on the floor, the all-new Anova Precision Cooker don't care.
More compactA leaner version of the original, the all-new Anova Precision Cooker is 2 inches smaller and 20% lighter. This is important because it can fit in more places . . . like a kitchen drawer.
Best-in-class connectivityWe worked closely with Texas Instruments to ensure our hardware would provide a best-in-class connected experience. In addition, a few days ago we announced the new Anova app. This new app will improve the connected experience and will be updated frequently with new features that will continue to change the way you cook.
Meet the FamilyThis new Precision Cooker completes the next generation of Precision Cooking devices from Anova. But, stay tuned for future product announcements. This is just the beginning. Serious home chefs are going to love where we're headed.
- With the Anova Precision Cooker Nano, we built a device that is perfect for people that cook in small groups and don't need a WI-FI connected experience.
- The New Precision Cooker is perfect for those that do dinner parties and value a WI-FI connected experience.
- The Precision Cooker Pro is an amazing device for professionals and consumers who are cooking for a small army.
What's going to happen to the old Precision Cooker?Here's spokesperson Tobias Funke on what's going to happen to the old Precision Cooker: Tobias is right. We're selling our remaining stock at a great discount. A few additional points that Tobias failed to mention:
- We will continue to support all generations of cookers; We can't express enough how grateful we are for the community that made us and how much love we have for our #anovafoodnerds.
- We will no longer be producing any versions of our older cookers.