Anova’s App Delivers Exclusive New Content from Serious Eats!
We’re excited to announce that we’re partnering with Serious Eats to develop an exclusive collection of time and temperature guides and recipes for the Anova Culinary app! Each month, you’ll be able to access new content that will make precision cooking even easier, transforming your phone into the perfect cooking resource. We just released our first installment, the “Serious Eats Precision Cooking Steak Guide,” authored by Serious Eats Managing Culinary Director and creator of The Food Lab, J. Kenji Lopez-Alt. Each new food guide will contain everything you need to cook the perfect dish, including:
- Category Background. Get the lowdown on precision cooking the selected category and find out how you can achieve perfect results every time.
- Temperature and Timing. Customize your settings based off of the size of your dish and preferred level of doneness using Kenji’s researched and tested time and temperature settings.
- FAQs. Kenji has spent nearly a decade finding answers to questions that home cooks often encounter, using the scientific method and engineering principles to provide answers that help people become better cooks. These answers will be delivered exclusively through the Anova app.
- Recipes. Follow exclusive recipes curated by Kenji for the most popular types of dishes in each category. With our steak guide, get step-by-step directions for some of the most popular cuts of meat and bring Kenji’s results to your dinner table with the touch of a button.
- Ingredients. Get Kenji’s recommended ingredients for preparing each type of dish within the category. Learn about different settings for the amount you’re cooking along with variations for meat being cooked bone-in or out. You can even get an additional list of optional ingredients for the finishing steps.
- Step-by-Step Directions. Find out everything you need to know for the specific dish you’re cooking and how to achieve the ideal result with Kenji’s time and temperature recommendations. Kenji walks through each step, beginning with the preheat, to ensure your food prep is seamless and simple.
- Finishing Steps. Choose how you’d like your dish finished, whether it’s on the grill or torched, and Kenji will walk you through the final steps to complete the dish and serve your restaurant-quality result.