The World’s Best Skillet – Skip the Waitlist
Even Heat, Amazing Flavor Why use cast iron? If you’ve never done a sear with cast iron, well you’re in for a treat. Regular non-stick and aluminum pans can drop their temperature by as much as 300˚F when you put your steak in it. With Anova, you’re cooking with precise temperature control, so why risk that edge-to-edge perfect steak with a pan that can’t handle the heat? That’s why we’re joining forces with The Field Company to offer a limited batch of skillets to our precision-loving food nerd family. The Field Company #8 cast-iron skillet holds temperature evenly to ensure you are hitting your steak with maximum heat to give the perfect sear, without overdoing it. Even our resident skillet skeptic was blown away by the results he achieved with Field Company’s #8 cast-iron skillet:
“I love sous vide but I also really love the finishing step which is the sear. I’ve tried many, many different options for searing, from non-stick pans to blow torches—though I always come back to a cast iron skillet. The flavor and even temperature distribution are incomparable. I thought this ageless technology couldn’t be improved. That was until I was shown the Field Skillet. $100 for a skillet? That’s crazy, then I tried it and I was an instant convert. So much so that we decided to team up with the Field Company to bring this amazing skillet to our Anova customers, who value precision in their sear as much as they do with their precision cooker.” – Bill, Anova VP of Customer Service and former skillet skeptic and recently converted #fieldfanatic [do_widget widget_classes=none title=false wrap=” id=text-49]Lightweight Cast Iron… Really? Most cast iron skillets are very very heavy. Picking up with one hand is next to impossible. What makes the Field Skillet so unique is its weight. The Field team has scientifically balanced the right amount of weight for even heat distribution while being lightweight enough so you can pick it up by the handle with one hand. At 4.5lbs, it’s cast iron that won’t break your wrist. Made In The US, Lifetime Guarantee Field Skillets are made in the US and come with a Lifetime Guarantee. This will be the last skillet you may ever buy. Be sure to pass it on to your kids, grandkids and beyond. It’s All In The Details When you receive the Field Company skillet the first thing you will notice is their attention to detail. You can just feel the time and effort that went into every part of this skillet.
- The super smooth cooking surface makes it as easy to fry an egg as it is to sear a salmon fillet.
- The logo and type setting on the base are perfectly balanced, giving it a timeless look.
- The skillet is at home on an induction cooktop as much as on a fire pit.
- The handle is so well thought out for shape that you’d think these guys had a degree in fine arts sculpture.
- The universal size #8 means that the Field Company skillet will fit virtually every cooktop to ensure you always get a perfect sear.
- Limited to 750 skillets, first come first served
- Free Shipping, available only in the USA
- Lifetime warranty, 30 days no questions asked return policy
- Skillets are in stock and will ship within one day
- Works on all cooktops: gas range, electric, induction, or campfire
- Eco-Friendly and ISO certified
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- #8 skillet dimensions: 10.25″ top diameter, 8.75″ cooking surface diameter, 2″ high
- Made in the USA of 75-90% recycled iron that’s machined to achieve a smooth surface and thin profile.
- Ergonomic Handle
- It will make you look like a pro chef and is, of course, Instagram ready.