Anova & Alexa: A great new
reason to shout in the kitchen.
Once Alexa’s been paired with your Anova Precision® Oven, there are all kinds of voice prompts you can use to control your Oven. Whether you’re busy handling other tasks at hand, or just don’t feel like getting up from the couch, Alexa and Anova are ready to make thing’s even easier in your kitchen. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
Setting up Alexa with your Anova Precision® Oven
- In the Alexa app on your iOS/Android, go to “More->Skills & Games->Search”
- Search for “Anova”
- Tap the “Anova Oven” skill.
- Tap “ENABLE SKILL” to link with your Anova email/account.
- Once linked, tap “DISCOVER DEVICES.”
- If your oven is on, connected to WiFi, and is connected to your Anova account, you should see that Alexa found your oven.
Preheat and Cook Style Commands
- Preheat my oven to 350 degrees.
- Set my oven to Sous Vide at 125 degrees.
- Set my oven to Bake at 325 degrees.
- Bake my cookies at 350 degrees in my oven.
- Set my oven to Sous Vide mode at 125 degrees.
- Air fry my vegetables at 400 degrees in my oven.
- Set my oven to dehydrate at 140 degrees. (more…)